MSI PRO series motherboards help users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart designs for DIY users, and countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. This makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issues.
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you to check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically. Detecting CPU & GPU temperatures and automatically adjusting fan duty of system fans to a proper value by adopting MSI AI ENGINE.
The most important thing about DIY is expandability. MSI PRO series motherboards feature plenty of possibilities for prosumers’ needs. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speeds and other expandable connectors are ready to enlarge your flexibility. Stay connected with Intel® LAN, optimized for stable internet throughput and ideal for championship-level online playing. MSI PRO series motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Higher efficiency makes your work easier.
MSI PRO series motherboards are designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and enjoy the extreme sound quality. Moreover, with years of experience in creating performance-enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules and configurations.
Core Boost technology combines MSI’s premium layout and optimized power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Not only supporting multi-core CPU, also creating the perfect conditions for your CPU overclocking.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket.
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200MHz(Max).
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 4.0.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
- Socket: 1200
- CPU Support: Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Chipset: Intel® H510 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933/ 3200 MHz for 11th Gen Intel® CPU (by JEDEC & POR), Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933 MHz for 10th Gen Intel® CPU (by JEDEC & POR)
- Memory Channel: Dual Channel
- DIMM Slots: 2
- Max Memory (GB): 64
- PCI-E x16: 1
- PCI-E x1: 2
- SATAIII: 4
- TPM (Header): 1
- LAN: 1x Realtek® RTL8111 Gigabit LAN controller
- USB 3.2 ports (Front): 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 ports (Rear): 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 2.0 ports (Front): 2
- USB 2.0 ports (Rear): 4
- Audio ports (Rear): Realtek® ALC897 Codec
- VGA: 1
- HDMI: 1
- DirectX: 12
- Form Factor: mATX
- Operating System: Windows® 10 64-bit
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI H510M PRO-E DDR4 Intel 1200 mATX Motherboard – Black x1
- SATA Cables x2
- Driver DVD x1
- I/O Shield x1
- Quick Install Guide x1
There are no reviews yet.