Get power wherever you go with the Gizzu 242Wh Portable Power Station. Get off the grid and enjoy the great outdoors while keeping essential gear powered and charged. Thanks to the 220V South African plug and two DC ports, you can power various lightbulbs, your phone, your camera, and other small electronics with ease.
With two USB ports including one USB 3.0 Quick Charge port and a PD port, this portable power station is ideal in the event of a power outage or load shedding. Power up essential household devices such as your router, notebook and other small appliances.
The maximum concurrent output for this device is 150W. Please double-check the watt requirement of the appliance you want to power before connecting it to your Gizzu Power Station. Please also note that this product does not feature a UPS mode and cannot be used as such.
- 150W Power Output
- LED Flashlight
- Rugged Design
- Lightweight and Portable
- Battery Capacity: 242Wh/67200mAh, 3.6V Lithium-Ion
- Ac Input: DC15V/3A
- Solar Panel Input: MPPT, 14V-22V/3A (Max)
- USB QC 3.0 Output: 5-12V/18W
- USB Output: 5V/2.4A
- Type-C PD Output: 5-12V/18W
- DC Output: 9-12.6V/10A (14.5A Max)
- AC Output: 220V/50Hz, Rated Power: 150W, Max Power: 200W, Peak Power: 300W
- Lifespan: >500 Charging Cycles
- Protection Features: Short-Circuit, Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage, Over-Load, and Temperature Protection
- AC Adapter: 15V/3A (8hrs)
- DC Car Charger: 13.5V/2A (12hrs)
- DC Solar Panel: 18V/50W (8hrs)
- Product Dimensions: 20.4 x 9.1 x 18.7 cm
- Product Weight: 1890g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Gizzu 242Wh Portable Power Station – Black x1
- AC Adapter x1
- Car Adapter x1
- 12V Car Charger Adapter x1
- User Manual x1
There are no reviews yet.