Antec brings the latest PRIZM 120mm ARGB LED Fan Dual-Ring design into an all-in-one package with two of their 40cm ARGB LED Strips and a Five Port ARGB Control Box. This bundle offers 16.8 million ARGB colours that sync up together between the three Dual-Ring fans and the two LED strips via the provided ARGB controller box. The three fans are PWM intelligent and can be controlled via thermal readings on your motherboard and the controller box to enhance heat dissipation.
- Dual-Ring ARGB design illuminates both sides of the fan
- 16.8 Million colour ARGB with motherboard sync
- Silent run with hydraulic bearings
- Shock-absorbing pads enhance durability
- PWM Intelligent fan
- Double ARGB LED Strip offers amazing lighting
- ARGB Control Box syncs up the lighting of the three fans and the two led strips
- Fan Type: PWM Fan
- Bearing: Type Hydraulic
- LED Type: Addressable RGB
- Fan Speed (RPM): 2000 max.
- Airflow (CFM): 45.03 max.
- Air Pressure (mmH2O): 2.56 max.
- Fan Noise Level (dBA): 32.6 max.
- Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Connector Fan: 4 pin ; ARGB: 3 pin
- Rated Voltage FAN: DC12V ; LED: DC5V
- Operating Voltage FAN: DC6.0-13.8V; LED: DC4.5-5.3V
- Rated Current (A) FAN: 0.18A±20% ; LED: 0.80A±20%
- Fan Size: 12 x 12 x 2.5 cm
- Control Box: ARGB port x 5, PWM fan port x 5, SATA, Mode, External LED CTRL, M/B Sync, LED Speed
- LED Strip Length: 40cm
A. FAN: PWM Port (4-Pin)
B. LED: ARGB (3-Pin)
C. DC-IN: Connect the power cable to the SATA connector
D. LED CTRL: LED CTRL port (can be connected with the reset cable and convert the reset button of the chassis into the LED control button)
E. LED SPEED: Adjust the speed of the lighting effects, with three options to choose: FAST, SLOW and MEDIUM
F. PWM LED: PWM LED port, can be connected to the motherboard to synchronize unlimited ARGB colours and PWM functions (Signal cable is included)
G. MODE: Customise a variety of LED light modes
What’s In The Box:
- Antec PRIZM 120mm ARGB LED Fan x3
- 40cm Antec ARGB LED Strip x2
- Antec ARGB Controller Box x1
- Pack of Screws x1
There are no reviews yet.